Abulafia is designed to provide the necessary tools for quickly creating ebooks that are compatible with most readers.
Abulafia will use your own text files to generate ebooks which you will be able to read on all major ebook readers.
Abulafia contains a text editor that has basic capabilities, but you also have the possibility to use external word processor and then simply import the data in Abulafia for formatting and compiling the ebook.
NOTE: To buy Abulafia via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The image dialog now has a proportional settings checkbox. If this is checked, changing one dimension will set the other automatically.
· Text can now be dragged and dropped from external programs.
· The external HTML editor (if configured) is now auto-launched.
· Abulafia now auto-saves your text every five minutes, or when you exit the editor.
· You now have the ability to set an external image editor. This allows you to edit images directly from within Abulafia's internal editor.
· Abulafia now supports automatic formatting and insertion of notes. If you've created a Notes page for your book, any text in the main body of the book that is enclosed in triple square brackets will be formatted as an end note which is automatically (and bidirectionally) linked to the appropriate position in the book. Example:[[[This text will appear as a bidirectionally-linked end note in the compiled book.]]]
· Links within the text can now be tested using the Visit button.
· Numerous minor UI tweaks.