Shrink 2.0 has been redesigned from the ground up and can compress and decompress to and from 4 different file formats. Compression and decompression is easy to do with iShrinks all new easy to use drag and drop interface.
Just select the format and drag and drop the file to compress, decompression is even easier, just drag and drop the file on the iShrink window and iShink will decompress it back to its original state.
iShrink will help you compress or decompress in standard Zip format, Unix tar Compress, tar Bzip2 and tar Gzip with iShrink.
You can now make the iShrink screen transparent, now you can't miss hard to find files that are hidden behind the iShrink window.
Here are some key features of "iShrink":
· Up-to 6 times faster compression and decompression compared to version 1.0.
· Even easier to use drag and drop interface.
· Auto detect compression and decompression.
· Zip files are automatically compatible with windows and mac.
· You can now compress and decompress with compress, bzip and gzip.
· Multiple compressions or decompressions in any format at the same time.
· Transparency window option, see files and folders that are hidden behind the window.
· Macintosh computer with an Intel x86 or PowerPC G4, or G5 processor
· 10 compression or archives allowed in the trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improvements in archive compression
· Minor interface improvements
· Minor code fixes