Smart Zipper is a simple yet efficient compression and decompression Mac OS X utility.
Extraction formats supported: over 20 different file types ranging from RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, StuffIt, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, EXE, to PAX and more.
Compression formats supported: 7z, Zip, Gzip, Tar, Bzip2 with 5 different compression levels.
Smart Zipper is designed to handle many more formats than Archive Utility, Supported file formats include RAR, 7z, ISO, CAB, Zip, Lzma, Tar, Gzip, Bzip2, EXE, PAX and many other more or less obscure formats.
NOTE: To buy Smart Zipper via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Smart Zipper":
· Opening a compressed package: You can drag a compressed package into the window or select a package directly from within the program through the file browser. You can decompress the package directly or browse the contents of the compressed package.
· Creating a compressed package: You can drag multiple documents or folders into the window, or select the documents or folders to be compressed in the file browser.
· Protect your data: SmartZipper can create a password to protect your data.
· Supported compression levels: No compression, fastest compression, fast compression, normal compression, high compression, maximum compression.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add App2Dmg mode which supports packaging .app files to a dmg file for installation with 9 beautiful templates.