Open source program for sending SMS over the Internet
Moreover, Esmska uses publicly available web gateways and sends messages through them. For this reason, it can be much more comfortable to use Esmska than to use a web browser or a mobile phone.
Esmska is also cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux. Binaries for the Windows and Linux platforms are available on the project's homepage.
- Send SMS to various operators (local or international)
- Supports all common operating systems (Mac OS, Linux, Windows, etc.)
- Free, under free/open-source licence AGPLv3
- Import contacts from other programs (DreamCom) and formats (vCard)
- Send SMS to multiple recipients at once
- History of sent messages
- Pluggable operator system - easy to provide support for more operators directly by users
- Extensive possibilities of changing appearance
- Many other planned features
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- gateway updates
- moved signature to message start
- added a way to easily add new contacts from unknown numbers
- When a message is split into several fragments (to be sent separately), they are no longer visible as separate pieces in the history (which makes it hard to forward the message), but they are instead visible as the original single message