Tool to create and manage archives
Entropy allows you create, modify and extract popular archive formats like zip, 7z and tar.
Supported formats include: 7z, arj, cab, chm, cpio, cramfs, deb, DMG, fat, flv, hfs, ISO, jar, lzh, lzma, mbr, msi, nsis, ntfs, RAR, rpm, squashfs, TAR, TAR.BZ2, TAR.GZ, udf, vhd, wim, xar, xpi, z, ZIP.
- Extract an entire archive, or individual files within it.
- View contents of an archive instantly without extracting it.
- Create new archives ( including multi-volume split archives )
- Modify existing archives
- Secure your archives using AES-256 encryption.
- Search within archives.
- Filter out unnecessary files ( like .DS_Store ).
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug fixes for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Fixed issues with RAR v5 archives.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to symbolic links being stored as regular files in RAR archives.