Java tool to batch compress files
Debigulator is written using Java and is available for all major platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
- Archives files into individual archives.
- Writes archives in either .zip or .jar format.
- Save/load sessions, useful if you want to run the same backup job multiple times.
- Verify that the contents of archives match original files.
- Totally free and open-source.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed some UI elements that broke in Java 1.5
- Subtle UI improvements to make it easier to use
- Healthy amount of class refactoring and cleanup