Debigulator is an useful application that allows its users to batch compress files with ease.
Debigulator is written using Java and is available for all major platforms, including Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
Here are some key features of "Debigulator":
· Archives files into individual archives.
· Writes archives in either .zip or .jar format.
· Save/load sessions, useful if you want to run the same backup job multiple times.
· Verify that the contents of archives match original files.
· Totally free and open-source.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed some UI elements that broke in Java 1.5
· Subtle UI improvements to make it easier to use
· Healthy amount of class refactoring and cleanup