Compress Files 5.0.3
File compressing, archiving and encryption utility for Mac OS X
Compress Files will allow you to archive your files in your favorite compression format and create:
· Zip compressed archives (.zip)
· TAR archives (.tar)
· Xar archives (.xar)
· 7zip compressed archives (.7z)
· Gzip compressed archives (.tar.gz)
· Bzip2 compressed archives (.tar.bz2)
· Compressed Disk Image (.dmg)
· Compressed and encrypted disk images (.dmg)
· Zip compressed and encrypted archives (.zip)
· Compressed and encrypted 7zip archives (.7z)
- Omit Mac-specific invisible files:
- Lets you specify if you want to omit Finder specific information (such as the .DS_Store files) and Mac specific file attributes (such as a resource fork) when creating Zip archives.
- Encrypt your personal files:
- For high security, you can use Compress Files to encrypt part of your hard disk through the use of an encrypted disk image protected with a password.
- Compress files in an easy way:
- To compress a file, simply drag and drop the file you want to compress onto the Compress Files icon. You can also compress files by dragging files into the application window.
- Encryption protocols:
- Creates 128-bit AES Encrypted DMG files.
- Creates AES-256 Encrypted Zip or AES-256 Encrypted 7Zip files.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This new release let's you encrypt with a password your personal files in Zip and 7zip archives and dmg disk image formats.