Synchronize data between the Mac and Salesforce.com
Detailed instructions on how to install and use the sfCubed utility on your Mac are available HERE.
- 2 Way sync between for your data between your Mac and Salesforce.com.
- Sync Contacts between Address Book and Salesforce.com.
- Sync Events and Tasks between iCal and Salesforce.com.
- Once on your Mac, sync to iPod, your PDA, phone, etc. just as you do today.
- Automatically sync in the background on time basis.
- Auto joins any other sync sessions, e.g. when you plug in your iPod, it will automatically re-sync at that point, so your iPod is right up to date straight away.
- Manage your Salesforce.com credentials via your Mac keychain.
- Auto update system, will keep you up to date with the latest version automatically.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Option for one way sync added.
- Data that is invalid for the salesforce.com API is automatically stripped out from API calls. (like control characters)
- Fix for some contacts continually showing as requiring update in salesforce, but there's no changes.
- Fixed broken cut'n'paste