iSoftPhone Pro is a small and easy to use VoIP virtual internet phone for Mac OS X using VoIP to provide full compatibility and crystal clear voice quality in an attractively sleek interface.
The quick one-step configuration will allow you to get talking to other users in seconds. Simply dial the number of the person you wish to talk with or select them from the Address Book to dial their number.
iSoftPhone helps you create private telephone networks by using the option to add multiple SIP providers.
Here are some key features of "iSoftPhone Pro":
- Free phone calls to other iSoftphone users.
- Simple one-step configuration.
- Integrated with Mac OS X Address Book.
- Integrated Call Window with:
- Call Transfer
- Call Recording.
- Acoustic Echo Cancellation
- Microphone mute
- Speaker Mute
- Change Audio Device - used for speaker phone option.
- TLS Encryption.
- CRM integration with Daylite.
- Conference Calls.
- Call Transfers.
- Do Not Disturb button.
- Input/Output audio device selection.
- Audio volume controls for each device.
- Crystal clear voice quality.
- Growl notifications! (http://growl.info/downloads.php)
- iSoftPhone pauses iTunes music when an incoming call is detected
- Add, edit or delete contacts from OS X Address Book.
- See available contacts online.
- Missed calls history..
- Use keys to dial, answer or hangup calls.
- Bonjour, to quickly access LAN users.
- Configure an unlimited number of VoIP providers in the configuration menu.
- STUN server support.
- Cisco Call Manager Support.
- Select codec from PCMU, PCMA, GSM, G276-32, iLBC or auto-select.
- Outbound Proxy Support.
- Customize ringtones and skins.
- Snow Leopard Compatible.