iMac Mailer is a mass mailer OS X app that is able to send thousands of personalized email messages an hour to an unlimited number of mailing lists.
iMac Mailer automates mail recipient subscription, removal and bounce back management. Import/export feature lets you move email addresses between iMac Mailer and Address Book, Microsoft Excel, Apple Numbers, CSV or tab-delimited text files and so on.
iMac Mailer delivers personalized email messages to your recipients in a quick
and easy way. It provides you with a high-performance engine capable of sending thousands of messages an hour. It lets people subscribe to your mailing lists and unsubscribe from them in a simple and easy way.
iMac Mailer automatically removes bad recipients from your mailing lists (bounce back management feature). iMacMailer allows you to personalize your messages with the use of macros referenced to your database.
iMac Mailer offers reusable and fully customizable HTML, rich-text and plain-text message templates, and supports scheduled delayed sending, sending throttling and failure management.
iMac Mailer features a well-designed and easy-to-use multi-document user interface that supports searching & filtering, cut & paste, drag & drop, and undo & redo operations.
Here are some key features of "iMac Mailer":
· Multi-document interface (every document is a separate mailing project).
· Support of HTML, rich-text and plain-text message formats.
· Support of email message templates (HTML, rich-text and plain-text).
· Email message personalization by referencing database information.
· Import and export to move recipients between iMacMailer and other software.
· Scheduled delayed sending to start sending at a desired day and time.
· Sending throttling to control message flow and sending speed.
· Sending failure management and automatic sending error recovery.
· Easy SMTP account setup with automatic SMTP settings detection.
· Multiple SMTP accounts and automatic SMTP account switching.
· Unlimited Undo and Redo of all performed operations everywhere.
· Copy and Paste within and between mailing list project documents.
· Drag and Drop between project documents and Address Book or Finder.
· Multi-document interface lets you create and keep an unlimited number of mailing list projects. Every project is kept in a separate file and contains its own custom recipient database and email messages.
· HTML message format lets you deliver professionally designed email newsletters that contain colourful text, advanced formatting and images while rich-text and plain-text message formats give you a performance and simplicity.
· Message personalization lets you create personal salutations or mention personal details for instance order numbers or products ordered in your email messages.
· Import feature lets you import recipients from Address Book, Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers spreadsheet, or CSV / tab-delimited text file. Export feature lets you do the opposite. Combined together, import and export let you use an external tool such as Microsoft Excel or Apple Numbers to perform an advanced editing and filtering of your recipient information.
· Sending function lets you deliver your messages later at a desired time. It also lets you control message speed and flow with the throttling feature and will recover from a sending error by pausing sending and resuming it whenever it becomes possible.
· SMTP setup is simple and functional. You can add as many SMTP accounts as you wish and all of them will be used as a single SMTP account. When you add an SMTP account, iMac Mailer discovers port and encryption settings automatically and fills them in for you.
· As you expect from a great Mac application, unlimited undo and redo are available as well as copy / paste and Drag & Drop along with multiple item selections. Quick search is also available everywhere throughout the user interface.
· 2 GB RAM
· 30 day trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed: crash upon abort of a throttled sending