eyeBeam is a telephony client created to enhance the user's communications experience in Voice over IP.
Whether you are a consumer or Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) user, eyeBeam allows you to stay connected and manage your calls and availability with a comprehensive suite of carrier-grade Voice, Video, IM and Presence features.
Based on open standards, eyeBeam uses a telephone centric interface to allow users to manage their voice, video, IM and presence applications on their desktop solution. With this intuitive & familiar interface, users can seamlessly transition from a traditional hard phone environment into the world of Voice over IP.
Also by making the navigation simple and user friendly, eyeBeam provides its growing community of users with easy access to video and contact management.
Whether its users are having a simple voice conversation or hosting a conference call with multiple collaborative applications, eyeBeam offers users the ability to personalize their client and manage their availability from their SIP end-point.
Here are some key features of "eyeBeam":
· Open Standards based next generation telephony client
· Session Initiated Protocol (SIP) based signaling for all interactive media sessions
· Enhanced Quality of Service (QoS) for voice & video calls
· Security offering signaling & media encryption via TLS and SRTP streams
· Performance Management of the SIP end-point
· High Compression codec support
· Comprehensive Personal Address Book, including detailed calls lists and history
· Zero-Touch Configuration of your audio or video devices
· Microsoft Outlook integration allowing users to import their address book into their eyeBeam contact list and dial directly from the application.
· IM & Presence Management
· Multi-party and ad hoc Voice and Video Conferencing [IP & PSTN]
· Voice & Video Call Recording
· Detachable & Sliding Drawers for quick Video and Contact information
· Toast pop-ups allowing the management of incoming calls
· Minimum: Processor: Intel Pentium II 400 MHz or equivalent; Memory: 128 MB RAM; Hard Disk Space: 30 MB; Connection: IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Sound Adapter: Full-duplex, 16-bit
· Optimal: Processor: Pentium III 1.3 GHz or equivalent; Memory: 128 MB RAM; Hard Disk Space: 15 MB 30 MB; Connection: IP network connection (broadband, LAN, wireless); Sound Adapter: Full-duplex, 16-bit
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes a problem with contacting the CounterPath license server via an HTTP proxy. When this error occurred, a “cannot reach the registration server” error message was posted.
· This problem with contacting the server has been resolved; this error will no longer occur.