Whistle is a powerful phone application that can be used anywhere with your Mac, iPad, iPod Touch.
Whistle requires internet access through a wired or 3D connection. Whistle allows you to make and receive crystal-clear phone calls, whether you're at home or on the go.
All you need is internet access through a wired, wifi or 3G connection!
Who uses Whistle ?
· International Callers calling the United States
· Domestic Callers looking to save on expensive landline and cell phone bills
· Anyone looking for one number as a point of contact.
· iPod Touch and iPad users looking to turn that device into a simple and easy to use phone
NOTE: To download Whistle via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Whistle Phone":
· Make and take calls from your desktop or mark yourself as unavailable
· Choose your look and feel from seven different skins
· Has built-in integration with your Mac's Address Book
· Includes two-line calling features, including call waiting and three way calling
· Forwards your Whistle calls to any phone number via our Follow Me service
· Utilizes Apple's Bonjour technology to automatically discover and call Whistle users on your WiFi network
· Integrates with Growl for customizable missed call notifications
· Internet connection
· Whistle free calls will have an audio ad played at the beginning of the call.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optionally pause and resume iTunes when calls begin and end
· Improved texting synchronization when network connectivity is restored