Whistle Phone 1.45
Brings free inbound and outbound calling in the continental US to your Mac
Whistle requires internet access through a wired or 3D connection. Whistle allows you to make and receive crystal-clear phone calls, whether you're at home or on the go.
All you need is internet access through a wired, wifi or 3G connection!
Who uses Whistle ?
· International Callers calling the United States
· Domestic Callers looking to save on expensive landline and cell phone bills
· Anyone looking for one number as a point of contact.
· iPod Touch and iPad users looking to turn that device into a simple and easy to use phone
NOTE: To download Whistle via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
- Make and take calls from your desktop or mark yourself as unavailable
- Choose your look and feel from seven different skins
- Has built-in integration with your Mac's Address Book
- Includes two-line calling features, including call waiting and three way calling
- Forwards your Whistle calls to any phone number via our Follow Me service
- Utilizes Apple's Bonjour technology to automatically discover and call Whistle users on your WiFi network
- Integrates with Growl for customizable missed call notifications
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Gatekeeper v2 code signature.