NCID network caller ID client for the Mac
NCIDpop is the Mac OS X version of the NCID network caller ID client. If you have SIP service (e.g., Vonage) at home, NCID can give you caller ID on the first ring on every computer display.
- a call history window (reopen NCIDpop to see it); copy or drag phone numbers from it
- reverse lookup support, including Apple Address Book lookup with photos (double-click or use the contextual menu)
- network change robustness (automatically reconnects to the NCID server)
- localized date formatting and Address Book-based phone number formatting
- optional Growl notification support
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Do not display Device name if it is a "dash."
- Add option to display messages in system tray or using 3rd party notifier.
- Add option to display message table with "broken out" fields.
- Add preference to disable incoming call and message popups.