Teiid is an easy to use data virtualization system that allows your application to use data from multiple stores.
Teiid contains multiple tools, services and components that are useful for executing data services.
It includes multiple features like transactions, hetrogenous schemas, user defined functions and homogenous schemas, as well as a JDBC driver that can be embedded in any Java application.
Teiid includes a scalable runtime for the Query Engine that provides additional security, fault-tolerance, and administrative features.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· DDL Based View Definitions - Define virtual tables, procedures and functions for Dynamic VDBs using DDL.
· MetadataRepository - Pluggable metadata facility for any VDB and models inside it.
· CallableStatement Named Parameters - you can now use CallableStatement named parameter get/set methods.
· New Translator capabilities
· translators may indicate which convert functions they support
· restrict non-join comparisons to only literals.
· return ReusableExecution instances for processing nodes that issue multiple queries.
· translators may indicate support for dependent join handling
· Continuous Asynch Queries to process plans in a streamed window fashion the TeiidStatement/TeiidPreparedStatement methods now take a RequestOptions object to specify continuous mode. See the Client and Developers Guides for more.
· Texttable selectors - can be used to selectively parse only record lines matching a given selector string. Selectors may also be used for column values to join data from other records position...