moneyGuru is a free and user-friendly Mac OS X personal finance management application that will allow you to evaluate your current financial situation so you can make informed and better financial decisions.
Although many other finance apss have the same goal, moneyGuru makes a difference through the way it achieves it.
Rather than generating lots of reports which you have to configure (or to choose the the right pre-configured report), moneyGuru keeps your important financial data (net worth, profit) always "in your face" and up-to-date.
moneyGuru comes with a very efficient navigation and editing system that will help you to painlessly go around your accounts / transactions and modify them with ease. Keyboard shortcuts are neatly designed and efficient.
The moneyGuru app is loosely based on the well-known double-entry accounting system, where every account (including expenses and income) is a first class account, not just a category. This type of system brings a lot more flexibility in finance management strategies (such as cash management).
· Documents with more than 100 transactions cannot be saved.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for custom currencies. (#33)
· Fixed amount parsing bug with currencies with many decimals.
· Fixed cache folder bug causing cached files to be misplaced. [Linux, Windows]
· Dropped 32-bit support on Mac OS X.