iTaskX is a project management OS X application that will help you organize, track, plan or analyze all your project details.
iTaskX is able to deal with dates, costs, resources, calendars, multiple tasks, scheduling, task duration and more.
Once you have created your initial project you can track its progress, rearrange tasks, delay activities, outline the most important ones and so on.
Here are some key features of "iTaskX":
· Numerous customize able views for tasks and resources.
· Page layout view for printer preview with additional printing options as e.g. "Fit to Page"or "Range from".
· Customized calendars for tasks and resources including import of iCal calendars.
· Editor for individual bars or bar styles.
· Definable text styles for all project tasks.
· Splitting tasks.
· Supports linking of summary tasks.
· Import of Resources from Address book, Directory server and Public Folders of a Microsoft Exchange Servers.
· Effort driven scheduling.
· Working with a baseline to compare the updated schedule and actual progress against the original plan.
· For each task in the project a specific attachment can be assigned.
· iTaskX now also supports working with templates.
· New import and export formats like MS Projekt XML, MPX, OPML, CVS, TXT...
· 64-bit processor
· Min. 2 GB of physical RAM
· Display with at least 1024-by-768-pixel resolution
· 100 MB of disk space
· The demo version will not allow you to save or print documents
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixes an issue when printing
· Fixed other minor bugs discovered in the previous version