iRestReminder is a very useful application designed to be a combination of an event reminder, chime clock and eye care software.
With intelligent engine, clock engine and reminder engine fixed together, your eyes may enjoy their rest rhythm not only by the calculation of the time they focus tension took, but also by hourly, half hourly, quarter hourly clock and your reminder events.
You can experience the special animated eye rest rhythm by download my FREE app "iRestFREE", just click the "More by dragonBTV" on this page. When rhythm comes, let your eyes follow the animation (far/near/move) and keep your head unmoved, you would fell the relax of eye tension.
After that, come to iRestReminder, because it equipped with intelligent engine and reminder. iRestReminder, not only for the sake of your eyes!
NOTE: iRestReminder can only be purchased via the Mac App Store (the buy link redirects you to its App Store page). To purchase/download applications via the App Store an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "iRestReminder":
· intelligent engine uses a special prediction method based on user's behavior;
· 10 seconds rhythm would not affect your work or enjoyment but rest the tension of your eyes;
· animated eye rhythm to make your eyes follow, not a simple "please close your eyes" rest;
· animation's transparency and color can be adjusted;
· sensitivity of the intelligent engine can be adjusted;
· user may deactivated the intelligent engine;
· rhythm's sound effects can be easily selected;
· rhythm can be set to invoke on each hour, half hour and quarter hour;
· reminder events can be freely set, 10 seconds eye rhythm will be played before each alarm;
· event alarm also sound and animated, the alarm panel will be left transparence on your desktop until you close it;
· all events can be simply added to your iCal by one click no matter your iCal is running or not !
Tips for Sound Effects:
· You may locate tons of Apple iLife and GarageBand sound effects in your Mac; please look for them in this folder: "/Library/Audio/Apple Loops/Apple/" or simply search "CAF" loop files or search for "music".
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Add "preview color & trans" button
· Add status menu item "show iRestReminder"
· App's icon modified
· Add main menu items of "paste" and "special characters"
· Update "more by dragonbtv" panel
· Fix minor bug on app version display