iFreeBudget is free personal finance and budgeting application. iFreeBudget is designed for home and small business users with simple interface and fast user interaction.
iFreeBudget is safe and secure with password based encryption for storing all financial data.
How to run: Double click on the fmbin.jar file.
Here are some key features of "iFreeBudget":
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Manage multiple profiles with different set of accounts in each profile
- Cross platform, will run on any computer with Java virtual machine installed
- Online banking support for credit card and bank accounts.
- Manage expenses and track account balances
- Password based encrypted data for security
- Generate reports
- Create and save complex filters to search transaction history.
- Charts and graphs for assets, liabilities, daily networth tracking
- View stock prices/quotes. Graphs tracking historical prices
- Address book. Store contacts, email, phone numbers
- Import OFX data for banks and credit cards. Supports latest quicken format
- Import outlook contacts. Import contacts from Yahoo, gmail etc.
- Multi language support (English, German, Dutch)
- This version includes Polish translation.
- This version can also be run from removable media (USB sticks). Just download the file and unzip it to the usb drive and run the program from there.