Lumina (formerkly known as iClockr) is focused to show you a simple way to track your time.
Lumina is very efficient and is organized on three columns.
NOTE: To buy or download Luminafrom the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Lumina":
· Projects: A project is a bundle of tasks.
· Tasks: A tasks is a bundle of durations.
· Durations: A duration is the smallest brick to calculate your total time.
· If you are working for different projects you will love the project concept of Lumina.
· Each project may contain different tasks and is associated to one customer.
· By activating and deactivating the checkbox in the projects list you can decide whether you want to work or not to work on a project.
· Hint: If you are using Invoice 3, just drag a project from Invoice 3 and drop it to the project list in Lumina
· Lumina comes with a one-click stopwatch concept. Just start Lumina, select your project, select your task and click "Start".
· The dock icon will display a mini stopwatch.
· Using Lumina you can add/edit and delete durations very easily.
· You can manage your times in two modes
· Flat time based
· Range based
· Each time entry is associated to a task. Using this concept you can rapidly see where you are spending the most of your time.
· Tasks are beautiful . Each task is a virtual classification of your work within a project.
· Splitting a project in different tasks is essential for hourly based services with different hourly rates.
· Manage you customers with Lumina. Customers are used to assign to projects.
· Hint: If you are using Invoice 3, just drag a customer from Invoice 3 and drop it to the customer list in Lumina.
Use with Invoice 3:
· Invoice your time by using Lumina and Invoice 3.
· Lumina is using the AppleScript ability of Invoice 3 to create great invoices.
· With only one click you can create an invoice with the content of the time displayed in the main window.
· 15 days trial period