Personal finance tracker that doesn't need any accounting knowledge
iCash does not require any accounting knowledge, it just needs you to create accounts and move money between them.
Doing that will allow the application to display where all your money comes from and where it goes.
- No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
- Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
- Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
- Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
- Logical Account classification by category and type.
- Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
- Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
- Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
- Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
- Pre-defined customizable Reports.
- Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
- Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
- Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX, QIF, SV)
- Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
- Multi-document interface with password protection.
- Native versions for Mac OS X and Windows.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- [Upg] List cell height restored to previous value when using default font.
- [Upg] The Import from a Bank Statement comment in the Preview list is now editable.
- [Upg] In the Import from a Bank Statement window, when adding a new rule and a record is selected, comment is automatically entered.
- [Upg] In the Import from a Bank Statement window, total file record is now visible along with current record.