iCash is an intuitive OS X application built to keep track of your income, credits, debts, bank transactions and personal finances.
iCash does not require any accounting knowledge, it just needs you to create accounts and move money between them.
Doing that will allow the application to display where all your money comes from and where it goes.
Here are some key features of "iCash":
· No accounting knowledge required, no double-entry bookkeeping.
· Easy-to-use, straightforward and user-friendly all-in-one interface.
· Share your documents between your Mac and your PC hassle free.
· Unlimited Accounts, Categories and Contacts.
· Logical Account classification by category and type.
· Multiple currencies support with exchange rate manager.
· Transaction auto-balance and reconciliation.
· Scheduled and recurring transactions support.
· Project categorization of transactions for queries and reporting.
· Pre-defined customizable Reports.
· Advanced recordable Queries and Statistics.
· Chart creation by account, type, category including Profit & Loss.
· Fast Import and Export of Categories, Accounts and Transactions. (OFX, QIF, SV)
· Powerful SQL database engine with auto-backup protection.
· Multi-document interface with password protection.
· Native versions for Mac OS X and Windows.
· 25 MB of RAM
· 800x600 resolution, thousands of colors
· 50 Mb of hard drive space
· 5 seconds start-up registration screen.
· The unregistered version is limited to 100 transactions and 100 accounts per document.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [Fix] Lowest transaction date has been changed from 1980 to 1970.
· [Fix] 'By category' Statistics are now working again.
· [Fix] 'By category' Statistics column headers fix.
· [Fix] Transaction sorting by date failure in given occasions.
· [Fix] Problem when computing the query/find total when multiple currencies.
· [Fix] Query result 'Select All' now also show the selection total.
· [Fix] Query 'Into' account pull-down menu displaying deactivated accounts.
· [Fix] Several interface aesthetics fixes.