book’n’keep is and efficient bookkeeping application designed to meet the needs of small companies that do not follow strict rules.
book’n’keep is great if you need to see what goes in and out, keep track of transactions, monitor the profit and more.
NOTE: To buy book’n’keep via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "book'n'keep":
· Create receivables, payables, payments and assets
· Enter all your customers, vendors and bank accounts
· Enter received or made payments and assign it to a specific receivable or payable
· Create master files like payment terms, asset types, business types, expense and earning groups etc.
· Four different reports (Profit&Loss, Open Items, Payables, Receivables)
· Turn over statistics by customers, vendors, expense and earning groups
· 64-bit processor
· You can create only 5 transactions and 4 customers and/or vendors.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Create more than two lines in receivables and payables
· Print receivables as invoices
· Invoice form designer
· Create different invoice forms
· New fields for receivables (date of service, reference, form)
· Print tax report for paid entries only
· Problem that company picture is not loaded in iCloud
· Minor problems