Print accounting and document analysis software
logSheet is a tool that does not have any of the advanced control features of checkBox. It is intended to be used as a tool to assign Billing IDs to print jobs and store them in a file for later analysis.
logSheet introduces several new productivity-enhancing features, such as Intelligent Job Batching, customizable Smart Lists, and one-click setup with logSheet Server using Apple's Bonjour (on both Mac and Windows).
logSheet also features an enhanced print job tracking engine, including support for Fiery RIP's, Tioga printer drivers, as well as printer media types and duplex tracking.
The new logSheet Manager allows for instant report generation using built in and user-created Smart Lists. Drag-and-Drop importing of Billing IDs, and exporting of Job Logs to any application is also supported.
The new logSheet Server can serve as a central job log synchronization point. Using Apple's Bonjour, setup and management of each client has never been easier.
You can use logSheet in standalone or sync it with the logSheet Server [included]. If used alone it will track printing on the local system and store the logs locally. If synced with logSheet Server logs will be transfered to the server on a regular interval.
- The Best Print Solution for Mac OS X and Windows - logSheet maintains a consistent look and feel while taking advantage of the unique technologies offered by each platform.
- Intelligent Per-Application Job Batching - A natural evolution of batching, Intelligent Batching in logSheet allows for presets to be assigned per-application or globally.
- Ideal for Cost Recovery - The easiest solution used to bill print jobs back to a project code, or a specific client. logSheet 2 will stay out of the users way while providing precise data for us in cost recovery. The technology is proven, reliable, and cross-platform.
- Easy Reporting with Built-In Smart Lists - Smart Lists are stored queries which allow for quick and convenient filtering of job logs. Make Smart Lists for device usage reports on a daily, monthly, or yearly basis, or add them to sped creation of client invoices.
- Billing ID Auto-Complete - This handy feature will attempt to automatically complete the Billing IDs as you type them.
- Simple Cross-Platform Setup - By utilizing Apple's Bonjour technology setup is simple and seamless on both platforms.
- Client-Side Tracking - Client-Side print tracking technology allows for direct use of network printers, retains print job data data integrity, provides more precise color management, and eliminates the need to centralize printers on a single print server.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Bug Fixes - Works great with OS X Mavericks!