Wizard Pro 1.6.0
An user friendly data analysis tool.
Furthermore, Wizard Pro can also perform t-tests, compute cross-tabulations and correlation coefficients and gives you the information you need to make concrete predictions.
- You can organize and analyze multiple tables, models and predictions
- Easily import CSV, XLS or tab-delimited files
- Quickly create scatterplots, pie charts, histograms and view summary statistics
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Duration data: Support for importing and formatting time durations as HH:MM:SS or other formats. Great for analyzing e.g. race results.
- Combine Pivot functions - You can now add, subtract, multiply, and divide columns in the Pivot table for more insightful reports.
- Organize filter sets: If you spend a lot of time with Filters, the new version will let you name and organize an unlimited number of filter sets easily. That way you can switch between subsets of the data without having to reselect all the filter conditions individually.
- Indicator Variables with "OR" conditions: In previous versions, Indicator Variables were equal to 1 when all of the conditions are true. In this version, you have a new option to set the value to 1 when any condition is true.