WarRoom is a lightweight but powerful document review tool for litigation support. WarRoom is designed for attorneys and litigation support professionals who need an easy-to-use system for loading images and data from an electronic document production.
In these days of electronic discovery and massive document reviews, most major law firms have agreed on a standard for their productions.
Typically these productions consist of a "data" file, an "images" file, and a folder full of single page tiff image files.
Without expensive database software (none of which is available for OS X), a production like this would be useless to you. Now, with WarRoom, you can have the same tools at a fraction of the cost.
NOTE: To buy WarRoom via the AppStore an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "WarRoom":
Easily create your document database structure:
· You have the possibility to make up to 50 database fields
· Field values can contain text, numbers, or dates (various formats)
Import document metadata with ease:
· Load data from delimited text files (.DAT or .TXT) using any ASCII character
· Copy the production images to your case specific Images Library with one click
· Load image data from .LFP, .OPT, or .LOG files
Make your document review painless:
· Review documents in Browse, Table, or Split Screen mode
· Search document full text instantly, or construct a form search for deeper searching
· Search within the text of a document to highlight hits
· Built in Image Viewer launches in a separate window (supports dual displays)
Organize your documents and hide privileged information:
· Tag documents with various issues, and search based on your tags
· Redact sensitive information on images and optionally make the redactions permanent
Export only what you would like to produce:
· Export full text OCR to .TXT text files
· Export images to multi-page .PDF or single page .TIFF image files with an associated .LFP image load file
· Export document data to a delimited text .DAT file
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· massive improvement to memory usage and performance when importing PDFs, data load files, OCR, or image load files.
· improvements to Preferences window
· improved handling of unsupported codes during .LFP image load file imports
· fixed error messages when importing malformed LOG image load files
· first launch now opens a new database by default