Traducto Pro is a very easy to use application designed to help you translate your content to different languages.
If you are able to make your own translations, Traducto Pro functions as a project management too that will help you organize your work.
On the other hand, Traducto Pro allows you to order the translation of your text, providing three options: standard (native speaker), professional (a degreed professional will work on your content) or enterprise (professional translation by a degreed professional and proofreading.)
Traductor Pro can also help you translate Xcode projects, iOS or Mac applications. It is able to extract the text strings that need to be translated on its own and allows you to localize the resource files (manually or via the translation order service).
Traductor Pro will then export them back into the initial project or app. You may also use Traductor Pro to translate your apps metadata.
NOTE: To buy Traducto via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Traducto Pro":
· Manage and order translations
· Organize and store translation projects
· Works with documents or Xcode and AppStore projects
· Traducto account
· XCode projects and AppStore information projects are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Features and improvements:
· Refreshing translations performance improvements
· Removing languages from projects performance improvements
· Leaving text fields in the Edit Default Language and Edit Translation screens performance improvements
· Improved visual feedback by highlighting project item on mouse over
· Improved memory management
· Added Email Us link on the app interface for quick email support
· Fixed problem where ordering projects with large numbers of strings often resulted in network timeout errors
· When a word count cannot be obtained from the server during checkout Traducto now asks the user if it should re-try, instead of beach-balling
· Fixed percentage done calculation in Document projects when editing translations
· Fixed crash when clicking rapidly between toolbar items
· Display of multi-line translator messages is no longer truncated
· Translator messages now sorted chronologically in ascending order