TodoPlus is a free and very easy to use task management tool for Mac OS X designed to help you manage large to-do lists the easy way.
TodoPlus allows you to focus on your most important tasks first and greatly reduce the time spent on unimportant tasks.
Stay focused on one task at a time. Always know what to do next. Achieve more in less time by being more productive.
Here are some key features of "TodoPlus":
Easy to use:
· TodoPlus is designed with productivity and simplicity in mind. It is fast to add and organize many tasks.
· Focus on your most important tasks using filtering : Hide unimportant tasks and/or finished tasks.
· You can have many levels of sub-tasks, that can be opened and closed like folders - and even hidden if "unimportant".
· Files are encrypted and backed up and you may add a password to each file.
· Accessibility Keyboard shortcuts for anything. Fast access to tools. Resizeable fonts.
Multible lines per task:
· Tasks titles can have multible lines of text.
Search for tags:
· Search through large files for tags like 'email', 'phone' and 'urgent'.
Continue your where you left off:
· TodoPlus remembers all your settings including window position/size, font face/size, filter settings, file history the last opened file.
· Just copy/paste the tasks both ways. Preview in web browser, can be easily transfered to other text-editors.
· TodoPlus works both on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X and the TodoPlus-fileformat (*.plan) is the same.
· PowerPC G3, G4, or G5 or Intel processor
· 512MB of RAM
· Disk Space 20MB
· Screen resolution : 800 x 600 pixels
· Internet Browser
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Microsoft Windows 8 is now accepted.
· When you add a new task it is now 'unimportant' if you have the 'show unimportant tasks' filter turned on. New tasks are still 'important' if you have the 'show unimportant tasks' filter turned off. This way new tasks are always shown no matter the filter settings, and new tasks are not always important, which should improve workflow.
· There was a visual bug when adding a task if the current navigation position was at the buttom of the window and the currently marked task had subtasks. The new task was therefore wrongfully positioned. Now fixed.
· If the entire text of a task was deleted while editing then the task was deleted - even if it had subtasks. Now a task is only automatically deleted if it does not have subtasks. Now fixed.
· If a user changed the fontsize to 18 and saved the settings, and afterwards started TodoPlus again and reduced the fontsize, then a visual bug was shown. Now fixed.