ToDo X 2.6
A small Mac OS X application that offers you the possibility to create multiple to-do lists, specify the importance level of each task and more.
It features color-coded priorities, unlimited attached notes and To-do items can be linked to multiple lists (categories).
- Drag & drop to copy, link or move items among lists.
- Display, search or print items from selected lists.
- Instant access to your lists from dock or status menu.
- Import data from iCal or classic ToDo! desk accessory.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A Split command has been implemented to split the notes of a selected category or to-do item into pieces, creating a new to-do item from each piece. This is useful if you’ve been keeping a list inside the notes, and decide that you want to promote that list into actual to-do items. (The original notes are unaffected, so experiment with confidence.)
- There are now three window styles available, chosen from a new Window/Style menu. This obsoletes the “Hide buttons & headings” option, which has been eliminated.
- Hiding the headings no longer suppresses the (momentary) display of the number of categories and to-do items.
- Command-↑ or command-↓ will jump to the preceding or following selected row in the currently active list. This is useful for browsing the to-do items selected by a search.