TimeNet Law is an easy to use OS X application that helps law offices manage their time, billings, clients and matters with just a few mouse clicks.
Thanks to TimeNet Law's design you will be able to monitor and track timekeepers, fees, time, expense and discounts.
TimeNet Law enables you to apply different billing types, identify conflict of interest checks, generate invoices and apply payments.
Using TimeNet Law you can check ledgers and payment history, look up payments and customize your invoice layout.
Here are some key features of "TimeNet Law":
· Supports numerous clients, matters and timekeepers
· Track time, fees, expenses and discounts
· Built-in address book
· Generate invoice and billings
· Password protection
· Personal assistant
· Automatic bookkeeper
· Internal accounting
· Start-up nag screen
· Limited to three clients, five flat fee items
· Autosave is disabled
· Applies watermarks to bills
· The Matters function is disabled in the demo version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Headers and footers at client level
· Default timekeeper rates at client level
· When changing default timekeeper rates at client level, you can change all WIP rates for that client the new default rates
· New option to show a red overdue stamp on overdue invoices
· New option to make text larger or smaller in most windows (command+ and command-)
· New options in Slip Analysis Report to filter which slips will be shown
· New option in Slip Analysis Report to apply bulk markdowns to slips
· New option to hide invoice borders, which may result in better invoice printouts
· New date filter when invoicing to show payments/deposits from a date range on invoices
· New option for email delivery of invoices to all email addresses under a client, rather than just the first email address
· Bulk billing now creates LEDES invoices
· Bulk billing can now prefix invoice filenames with the first custom field of each matter, useful for sorting invoices
· Bulk billing now only sends one email per email addre...