TimeCache Manager gives you the tools to easily handle an office full of TimeCache 7.0 users. It helps you provide the lists that TimeCache users need for entering their time and expenses and keep everybody in synch.
You also have the possibility to consolidate data from all the users in your organization into the TimeCache Manager database.
Along with the workgroup tools in TimeCache, it makes working with any number of users seamless.
TimeCache Manager automatically imports workgroup members' time and expense data into its database.
Then you can manipulate it as needed, create reports and invoices, even export it to MYOB AccountEdge or QuickBooks for Windows, or into other applications that import text files.
TimeCache Manager is an invaluable tool for organizations that need to bill for more than one person's time (and expenses) on a project.
After initial setup, it works automatically, with very little interaction required from TimeCache users or the manager in charge of handling TimeCache data.
Here are some key features of "TimeCache Manager":
Import or create lists:
· TimeCache users need lists of clients, projects and billing categories with which to track their time and expenses. Providing all your users with a common set of lists keeps your data consistent. And TimeCache Manager makes it easy. You can import lists from text files.
· If you have aleady created lists in Intuit Quickbooks or MYOB AccountEdge, you can import them from either of those applications. TimeCache Manager also supports importing clients from OS X's Address Book. And of course, it's easy to create your own new listings in TimeCache Manager.
· A second important step to making sure everybody's using the same lists is making listings available to TimeCache users. All it takes is a mouse-click to export lists from TimeCache Manager to a file server or shared volume where everyone else can import them as needed.
· TimeCache Manager lets you consolidate data from all your TimeCache users into a single database file. Import data whenever you want to with the click of the mouse. Then you can manipulate as necessary.
· TimeCache Manager's Data View window lets you review everything in its database so that you can make any adjustments before invoicing clients or turning in reports. It's also a great way to get a quick picture of who's doing what.
· TimeCache Manager lets you create a broad range of reports for internal or client accountability. See how things are going on a single project, overall for any range of dates, or for any client. Customize their appearance as needed.
· Bill clients for your entire workgroup's time directly from TimeCache Manager. A wide assortment of options let you customize the content and appearance of invoices.
TimeCache Manager makes it quick and easy to get the consolidated TimeCache user data in its database to accounting programs and other applications. You can export data:
· To text files for use in spreadsheets, database applications and some accounting programs
· For import into Intuit Quickbooks for Windows
· For import into MYOB AccountEdge.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved timekeeper reports.
· More report and invoice formatting options.
· Improved data display.
· More control over TimeCache user data integrity.
· Easier editing of data entries.
· Better support for retainer billing.
· Analysis charts display performance at a glance.