Time Out is a simple yet powerful OS X app that will gently prompt you to take a breather periodically.
Time Out features two kinds of breaks:
· a "Normal" break, usually for 10 minutes after 50 minutes of work, so you can move about and unwind,
· a "Micro" break: a very short pause of typically 10 seconds every 10 minutes, so you can recall not to tense up too much for prolonged periods of time.
While taking a break, a progress bar displays how long it remains until the break is over, and buttons are at hand to easily delay or skip the break entirely if you son't want to be interrupted right then.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed issue that prevented the timers from starting when auto-launched until Time Out is brought to the front the first time.
· Now sets the state of the auto-launch preference checkbox from whether or not it'll actually be launched, rather than just what was previously chosen (a subtle difference).
· Fixed the minimum OS requirement, so trying to launch it on an OS version before 10.7 will give an alert instead of unexpected behavior.