ThinkingRock is an intuitive OS X application that enables you to collect and process your thoughts utilizing the GTD methodology.
ThinkingRock also helps you organize your thoughts and classify them into action, projects, future possibilities or information.
ThinkingRock's easy to use interface provides the necessary tools to organize actions, projects and schedule.
Furthermore, using ThinkingRock's predefined keyboard shortcuts you can review your projects, information and actions quickly and easily.
Here are some key features of "ThinkingRock":
· Organize projects in ordered list of actions and sub-projects
· Review your actions
· Link projects to goal
· Numerous export formats
· Java 1.5 or later.
· The number of projects and actions is limited to 50 in demo version
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Two new calendar views (monthly and yearly);
· functionality to hide or not done actions on the calendar views,
· timeline on daily and weekly calendar views;
· choice for hour display (24 hour or AM/PM) on daily and weekly calendar views (set-up under Miscellaneous, Calendar tab);
· new goal panel (read-only) when going through the goals;
· week number on weekly view;
· can select any of the calendar views as first screen;
· help screen text font increased;
· compatible with Java 1.7.0.