TaskInsight comes with a set of advanced functions including setting priorities, assigning labels, color coding or sorting.
But TaskInsight also offers you support for basic features, such as drag and drop, copy and paste, undo and redo or import and export.
Moreover, TaskInsight provides you customizable views, text-to-speech capability, plus several optional fields for customization.
NOTE: To buy TaskInsight via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "TaskInsight":
· Task/todo items in a flexible editor/viewer
· Priority attribute for tasks: color coded, priority sorting
· Sorting by any column: priority, label, date due, etc.
· Auto-sort option for reprioritization sessions
· Labels, with sorting and filtering by labels
· Search and Recent Searches menu makes for quick searching and filtering
· Text resizing for small lists or big presentations
· Color coded priorities can be customized
· Drag and drop import and export of text
· Drag and drop prioritization and reordering
· Paste-import multiple text lines as tasks
· Copy-export multiple tasks to tab-delimited text on the Pasteboard
· Printing support, using custom color, text size and column settings
· Optional alternate row coloring
· Thorough support for Undo and Redo
· Recent Documents panel for one-click access to task lists
· Date columns provided for due, completed, created and modified dates
· Perform text-to-speech for selected tasks
· Window position and settings saved with document
· Keyboard shortcuts and keyboard navigation through lists and fields
· TaskInsight Help uses Apple's searchable Help system
· Full screen mode for presentations and focus sessions
· Small to large task lists, simple to complex
· Supports auto-save to prevent loss of unsaved changes
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· TaskInsight documents are now sorted when opened as they were when they were last saved. They are no longer automatically sorted by priority-status after first change. Be sure to have the Auto-Sort After Changes setting set as desired.
· The contextual menu (control-click or right-click) for the selected item in the List or Timeline view now properly indicates the current priority, status and percent done for that task. Only the first selected task is modified when choosing settings in the contextual menu.
· Recent Documents panel now updates correctly after opening documents.
· Corrected Full Screen toolbar button icon. Took it out of default toolbar since it is a part of the window in Mac OS X 10.7 and 10.8. It can be added to the toolbar manually on 10.6.