Syncro SVN Client is an application that helps share documents and code between developers or authors.
Syncro SVN Client comes with a Subversion front-end that lets you browse repositories, commit changes, check for changes as well as examine the revision history.
Here are some key features of "Syncro SVN Client":
Apache SubversionTM (SVN) 1.7:
· Support for Subversion 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 and 1.7.
· Manage and browse SVN repositories through HTTP(S), SVN, SVN+SSH and FILE protocols.
Advanced Working Copy:
· Detailed representation of the content of your working copy, including synchronization with the repository.
· Examine the history for a selected resource and find out what happened at a certain revision.
Directory Change Set:
· See changes that a directory has absorbed between specific revisions, focusing on each modified file.
· See an overview of your project to know how it evolved over time.
· Easily synchronize changes from your working copy against the repository, using built-in diff and merge tool.
Detailed Author Info:
· You can inspect the author, revision number and log message for each line from a versioned file.
Built-in Text Editors:
· Built-in text editors with syntax highlight support for different file types.
· Quickly resolve conflicts by visually merging file content, using the built-in 3-way compare editor.
· Associate changes you make in the repository with specific issue IDs from your bug tracking systems.
· Support for managing versioned meta-data information attached to directories and files.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Offers support for committing changes to multiple repositories at once. Also, the functionality of the commit operation was enhanced and further improvements were added regarding the representation and deletion of working copy items.
Commit to Multiple Repositories:
· Syncro SVN Client offers support to commit working copy items across multiple external definitions in one single step. No more overhead to handle external modified items one by one. Even more, for SVN 1.7 working copies, externals from the same repository are committed together, resulting less revisions generated in the repository.
Remove Items from Version Control:
· Easily remove items from version control using a dedicated option. You no longer have to take different actions to avoid erasing files from your working copy when needing to remove items only from the repository.
Improved Working Copy Items Deletion:
· Any item missing from a working copy can be deleted, including missing directories. The Delete action is mor...