Symphytum is a great solution for managing your personal databases in a clean, organized and intuitive environment.
Symphytum allows you to organize your data without needing complex database management knowledge. The app allows you to quickly create an input form for each category: all you have to do next is type the data you need to store.
Here are some key features of "Symphytum":
- Allows you to create your own input forms
- The "Table" view offers you the possibility to search, sort and compare entries within the same category
- Includes support for Cloud sync
- Provides support for setting up reminders
- New Features:
- New appearance option for dark toolbar (Ambiance theme) on Linux
- Last used record is now saved and restored when changing between collections
- Performance of form view has been noticeably improved
- Selection of a field in the form view can now be cleared by pressing the escape key
- The clean database menu action "Menu->Tools->Database->Free unused space" now includes the removal of obsolete files, which are no longer linked to any specific record
- Bug Fixes:
- Fields with identical names are now correctly identified and handled by form view
- CSV exporting generates no longer an invalid column/content structure when records contain multiple new lines
- Form view is no longer disabled when adding a new record after a search operation with no results
- Form view scrolls now correctly the viewport to ensures visibility of the last selected field in table view mode
- Field name is now correctly loaded when editing an existing field of creation date type and last modificat...