Swift Publisher provides support for designing flyers, brochures, booklets, newsletters, letterheads and more.
Swift Publisher is a page layout editor that comes with a built-in clipart library and a great collection of template documents.
Swift Publisher gives you the possibility to print your projects or export them to PDF documents or graphic file formats.
NOTE: To buy Swift Publisher via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Swift Publisher":
· Template and Clipart Collections
· Advanced Page Layout
· Extensive Design Tools
· Flexible Text Tools
· Powerful Image and Photo Editing Capabilities
· Calendar Editor
· 50 MB of available hard drive space (1.8 GB required for full clipart install).
· DVD drive (for retail edition on DVD).
· Printer - inkjet or laser (optional).
· Watermark printed on each page.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved compatibility with newer iPhoto libraries.
· Images dragged from Finder are now inserted with their center in the cursor position.
· Image files copied from Finder via Clipboard now paste into documents as images as opposed to file icons.
· Fixed an issue where text in table cells of relatively large documents would not display or print.
· The Share toolbar button now works correctly in the Full Screen mode.
· Fixed an issue where using certain colors could result in overly large document sizes.
· The Text Styles button now works correctly when placed onto a custom toolbar.
· Fixed a number of problems with the program freezing when printing.
· Fixed an issue that wouldn't allow the header color of a calendar to be changed if the font size had been changed prior to the color.
· Swapped the positions of the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons for a more convenient experience.