Storyist is a powerful and new story development tool for novelists.
With an intuitive interface that gives you the control you need without getting in your way, Storyist can help you:
· Focus on what is important in your story.
· Keep your manuscript and notes accessible and organized.
· Produce submission-ready results.
Here are some key features of "Storyist":
· What is your story really about? How do your characters, settings, and plot relate to each other? Sometimes it is hard to see the forest through the proverbial trees. Storyist helps you focus on what is important in your story with a flexible storyboard and customizable story sheets.
· There are a lot of pieces to keep track of when writing a novel. Don't let the complexity slow you down. Storyist helps keep your ideas organized and accessible-so you can stay in the flow.
· It all comes down to words-yours. The journey of a thousand words (or a hundred thousand) begins with a single keystroke. And Storyist will be with you every click of the way with the tools you expect from a top-notch writing program.
· 15 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The Duplicate command is now available in the Project view menus.
· Saves are now faster in certain circumstances. Previously, if you used the session goal timer and left it running between editing session, saves could take longer than expected.
· The Command+Control+D shortcut now looks up the correct word (that is, the one under the mouse). Previously, moving the cursor over a word and pressing Command+Control+D would cause a word other than the one under the mouse to be chosen.
· A line spacing of "Multiple" is again handled correctly, fixing a bug introduced in 2.4.1.
· Storyist no longer crashes after emptying the project trash if the trash contains an item that was recently displayed in outline mode.