Places the calendar on your Desktop
The calendar zooms forward above all windows, so you can easily see it even you have many applications already open.
The Desktop calendar comes with four different visualization options, like Agenda, Day, Month or Week.
- Desktop Calendar appears directly on your desktop
- Shows events & tasks on Desktop Calendar
- Agenda view lists everything on your schedule for the coming days(s)
- Day view shows your schedule in a timeline fashion
- Week view shows from 2 to 14 days at a time
- Month view shows events & tasks a month at a time
- Works with local iCal calendars
- Works with CalDAV servers
- Works with iCloud and features one-step setup
- Works with Google Calendar and features one-step setup
- Works with Yahoo! Calendar and features one-step setup
- Works with fruux and features one-step setup
- Center Stage puts the focus on your calendar
- Turn ON/OFF individual calendars
- Adjust size and location of Desktop Calendar window
- Access key program features from the menu bar
- Customize appearance of Desktop Calendar
- 5 built-in themes to customize look of Desktop Calendar
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Fixed launching issue related to OS X 10.10