Spotlife is an application that places your calendar directly on your Desktop so your can easily access it at any time.
The calendar zooms forward above all windows, so you can easily see it even you have many applications already open.
The Desktop calendar comes with four different visualization options, like Agenda, Day, Month or Week.
NOTE: To buy Spotlife via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Spotlife":
· Desktop Calendar appears directly on your desktop
· Shows events & tasks on Desktop Calendar
· Agenda view lists everything on your schedule for the coming days(s)
· Day view shows your schedule in a timeline fashion
· Week view shows from 2 to 14 days at a time
· Month view shows events & tasks a month at a time
· Works with local iCal calendars
· Works with CalDAV servers
· Works with iCloud and features one-step setup
· Works with Google Calendar and features one-step setup
· Works with Yahoo! Calendar and features one-step setup
· Works with fruux and features one-step setup
· Center Stage puts the focus on your calendar
· Turn ON/OFF individual calendars
· Adjust size and location of Desktop Calendar window
· Access key program features from the menu bar
· Customize appearance of Desktop Calendar
· 5 built-in themes to customize look of Desktop Calendar
· 30 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed problem in the agenda view where past events would sometimes incorrectly appear as 'continued' on future days
· Fixed rare problem when synchronizing with a CalDAV server
· Fixed problem where quitting after a network outage did not take the accounts back online after restarting
· Subscribed calendars from the 'On My Mac' account will now show up in Spotlife
· Fixed rare problem when taking accounts online from the Accounts preferences