SendOff is the Mac OS X shipping software that enables you to print shipping labels with real USPS postage from your Mac for all your online orders.
SendOff allows you to load addresses directly from the order files, specify the shipping information, and batch print the result.
Here are some key features of "SendOff":
· No more cutting and pasting addresses one at a time into your postage printing software - Now you can load addresses directly into SendOff from your order files.
· Print USPS shipping labels for all your packages in one batch - Set the package type, mail class, and weight for all your orders, then print all the labels at once.
· Print postage for all your orders from one place, regardless of the venue on which they were sold.
· You'll have records of all your printed postage in one place.
· Favorites - Save commonly used combinations of shipping information to a pop-up menu for later use.
· After your labels are printed, export shipment information for your orders.
· Transfer this information to a spreadsheet or, if you sell on Amazon, to a file you can upload to Amazon to confirm your shipments.
· Load orders from a flat file generated from ANY ecommerce platform
· Amazon, half.com, and ebay file formats are predefined in SendOff, but you can define and save your own custom formats.
· You can print from the Mac onto 4x6 thermal labels using a Zebra printer
· No more taping paper labels to packages, or putting clear tape over your labels for protection. SendOff uses Endicia for Mac to print labels, and the Zebra printer is supported by Endicia.
· Keep track of your order information along with your shipment information.
· After your orders are loaded, you can combine multiple orders into a single shipment, or if you need to split an order into separate shipments, SendOff will keep track of which items are in each shipment.
· Autosave - SendOff saves your loaded orders and their postage settings, as well as the print log, regularly so that you won't lose your work.
· SendOff is fully integrated with Endicia for Mac - When the shipment information has been set for your orders, click on print. SendOff first shows you your Endicia postage balance (so you can buy more if you need to) and after confirmation, SendOff communicates directly with Endicia for Mac to print your labels. There's no need to export a file and load it into Endicia for Mac yourself (though you CAN do it this way if you want to).
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for new release of Endicia for Mac client (version 2.13), especially with respect to Express Mail. For Express Mail, the signature confirmation value (set before printing) is used to set the Signature Required value. Saturday Delivery is true, Sunday and HolidayDelivery are false. These cause no extra charges.
· Added a feature to support importing from files that store the recipients name in two separate fields (first name and last name). These can now be mapped when creating a custom file format during import.
· Added a "Multiple Values" indicator for orders that contain more than one order item. Now, if there are multiple order items with unique values for a given field, the phrase "Multiple Values" will be displayed in the summary line for that order in the main shipments window and print log. The former behavior (displaying the values from the first order item) can be reinstated by changing a setting in the Preferences.
· Fixed a bug where the dates in the Ship Da...