Scheduler 6.1.3 Build 2271
A reliable and very easy to use application that was created as a reminder utility for important events
Users can also schedule alerts i order to remind them of forgotten tasks. Unlike other applications you can use iTunes songs or your own sounds so that your reminder will be accompanied by your favorite song or the sound of your baby laughing. Just record any sound with Scheduler's built-in Sound Manager.
Scheduler enables you to automate the launching of applications and the opening of documents in the application you want on a specific date and time, after a period of inactivity, or at computer startup.
- Sophisticated reminder with many scheduling options, such as customizable pre-warnings, repeats, sounds, fonts and text size, with full unicode support (the latter feature is only available in v. 4.1 and later)
- Able to schedule the launch of applications, Applescripts, documents (in the desired application), web pages (in the desired web browser) and file downloads (in the desired web browser). Web browsers supported: Safari, Internet Explorer, Netscape, iCab, Opera, OmniWeb, Camino and Mozilla Firebird. Other browsers are probably supported but have not been tested. For instance, with Scheduler for Macintosh you can schedule the automatic download of a web page when you startup your computer on a given date and time or after a period of inactivity. Start up your computer or take a coffee break. When you're back, ALL your favorite web pages will be ready for you on your favorite web browser!
- Able to import sounds in many formats such as MP3, Snd resources, AIFF and AIFF-C. Able to record sounds as well, as long as your computer has a microphone or CD player. These sounds can be later used to remind you of a meeting you cannot miss.
- Import, export, organize and rename scheduled events as you do files and folders in the Finder. Scheduler for Macintosh features a special purpose window that mimicks the Mac OS Finder. Instead of dealing with files, you are dealing with your scheduled events. Thus, if you know how to work with the Mac OS Finder you will know how to work with Scheduler for Macintosh in no time.
- Use Scheduler for Macintosh to schedule your scripts. You can target specific script handlers, and pass arguments to them. Download Scheduler for Macintosh now!
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A bug that made Scheduler 6.1.2 crash upon startup on OS X 10.7 (Lion) was fixed.