Schedula Professional is a very useful scheduling application designed for FileMaker Pro.
The first time you will log into the application you will see the grid. The grid and agenda layouts are designed to display multiple schedules for a certain day, or multiple days for one schedule.
To browse the agenda entries press the down arrow (the up arrow will bring you back to the grind.) Regular appointments always have a start and end time, while agenda entries may optionally have a start time and end time.
Here are some key features of "Schedula Professional":
· Variable times and intervals, action items, conflict checks, email notifications, date and time blocks.
· Calendar groups, custom repeats, arrival notifications, presets, reminders, private listings.
· User accounts and passwords, barcode tags, data encryption, audit tracking.
· Simultaneously makes and deletes entries in multiple schedules.
· Lets you use your own files to enter and track appointments.
· CMS-1500 (HCFA) Health Insurance Claims.
· HIPAA-compliant security protocols.
· Support for large screen displays.
· FREE downloadable updates.
· FileMaker Pro 11 or later
· A computer display with a minimum 1280 x 1024 dpi screen resolution.
· In demo mode the program is single-user and has only one schedule.
· You will not be able to make entries more than three (3) weeks into the future, nor will you be able to import data.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Multiple alternate addresses.