SG Project OnePage is a unique app that allows you to plan and track each of your projects on a single page. The one-page approach is powerful because its constraints force you to focus on what is most important.
You and other stakeholders can then quickly absorb the status of the project. SG Project OnePage is a great tool for keeping your project sponsors or boss up to date with the development of your projects.
As a Project Manager you have a tough job and can benefit from a full toolbox. SG Project OnePage is an innovative new tool you can reach for. It isn’t the right hammer for every nail but may surprise you with its versatility.
SG Project OnePage uses a new approach called 12-by-12 project management, in which every project is broken down into no more than 12 tasks and spans 12 blocks of time.
The time scale can be minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, quarters or years. So for example one project can be designated to span 12 days, and another project 12 months.
Each of the 12 tasks can be assigned an Owner so that it is clear who is accountable for that part of the project. And the format supports tracking planned and forecasted costs, along with the variance for the whole project.
At the overall project level, SG Project OnePage allows you to specify up to 3 goals that define success for your project, and 3 concise statements that describe the current status of the project.
CEO’s, CIO’s, and others who may be reviewing the status of your projects will appreciate the concise, one-page status that SG Project OnePage helps you communicate.
As a member of the Simple Genius Apps Suite, SG Project OnePage inherits its clean design foundation from the popular apps SG Project and SG Project Pro, and can import and export projects in the SGP format for sharing with those apps, as well as XML format compatible with Microsoft Project.
SG Project OnePage also has a corresponding version for iPad.
NOTE: To buy SG Project OnePage via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "SG Project OnePage":
· Create multiple projects and quickly switch between them
· Build your 12-by-12, OnePage project plan with simple clicking and typing
· Specify your project goals and status, and keep those in front of you at all times
· Assign owners to tasks in order to ensure accountability
· Document your project costs and current forecasts
· Export your projects in SGP, XML, and PDF formats
· Import a project from SG Project Pro to create an executive summary
· Create and Print a PDF report of one or many projects in the OnePage format
· 64-bit processor
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Minor fix for a case where task name changes were lost.