Records Master is an easy to use application that can be used to collect important records (such as bank statements or receipts) in a database and allow for easy addition of new records, easy access to existing records, and optional automatic backup of the database.
A trend today with financial institutions and utilities is to stop sending paper copies of bills and statements, and instead make them available online.
Even though Records Master was motivated by the problem of managing large amounts of bills and statements, it can also be used to organize any files on your computer.
Here are some key features of "Records Master":
· Easy addition of new files (importing).
· Organization of files in hierarchical folders.
· Optional organization of files by date.
· Easy access to existing files (browsing, finding, smart folders, exporting, printing)
· The ability to associate notes with files or folders.
· The ability to associate attributes with files (e.g., cost) and produce reports based on those attributes.
· Reminders to download or scan in recurring records such as financial statements, (including an integrated website password manager with advanced features to make it easy for you to go to websites to download the records).
· Encrypting the database.
· Automatic or manual backup of the database.
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for databases that are stored on mounted disk images.
· Added additional help buttons within the application.
· Improved the help viewer.