RationalPlan Project Viewer is an additional utility desgned to share your project in his original file format (.xrp).
RationalPlan Project Viewer can also be used as well to open Microsoft Project files (.mpp, .mpt, .xml, .mpx).
RationalPlan Project Viewer will be of use to any stakeholder that need to check and overview the projects' evolution into their smallest detail without making changes to the schedule, and for resources to see their assignments.
Here are some key features of "RationalPlan Project Viewer":
· opens files created either with Single Project or Multi Project version
· opens Microsoft Project files (.mpp, .mpt, .xml, .mpx)
· all original views and data are available
· export to other formats and printing are active
· view/hide critical path command is enabled
· Java 1.6 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Current version offers support for opening and saving files from/to Google Drive and Dropbox platforms. Plus it was added the possibility to handle Microsoft Project 2013 files along with a new look for the web-based module.
Important changes for this version:
· Dropbox integration
· Google Drive integration
· added recurrent tasks
· support for Microsoft Project 2013 files
· new web based interface for Server
· export projects to .xls format files
· automatic email notifications on Server
· On users increased need to have access to their projects from multiple places, version 4.4 added the possibility to open and save files automatically on external locations like those provided by Google Drive and Dropbox storage services. This is a huge advantage because users can now manager their projects without worrying if their data is safe on their local hard-drives. All they need to do is to keep their files stored on any of the above two hosting solutions. Opening and saving is done as easy as working o...