QuickTrack Pro is a powerful yet easy to use software application for keeping item records and tracking their whereabouts and movements among many users and/or locations.
Details of items and users or locations are filed in customisable fields. Items can then be booked in or out by scanning barcodes or using the keyboard.
Designed to be as user friendly as possible, QuickTrack Pro combines a proprietary database with an easy to use interface and barcode technology.
Use the built-in database (with no setup at all) or connect to an existing MySQL, or MSSQL database server in seconds (by clicking one button), whichever suits your needs.
QuickTrack Pro also provides a built-in database so you will have everything you need to begin working, right out of the box!
If you have an MySQL system and want to extend the functionality, you don't have to export/import data to and from our application - it simply reads from, and writes to fields in tables in your existing database. Full integration in less than one minute!
Here are some key features of "QuickTrack Pro":
· Many of QuickTrack's features are customisable by the user in the preferences section of the software.
· Record field descriptions can be changed from the default settings to suit the user's requirements, even the database names can be changed, for example items could become books and users become borrowers.
· Serial number style, number of digits and label printing settings can also be customised, including prefixes and/or suffixes where required.
· QuickTrack Standard has label printing built in, this includes printing barcodes onto labels and serial numbering.
· This feature is included as standard with a number of label layouts, customised layouts can be produced with the built in wizard or by contacting Peninsula with your requirements.
Catalogue Your Internal Collections:
· Scan the barcode from a CD, DVD, Video or Book to have QuickTrack Pro complete the details of the product for you over the internet.
· A variety of reports can be printed out, viewed on screen, or exported for use in other applications.
· These can show item and user or location records, listings and movement histories or any other data that is held in QuickTrack's databases.
· Printing is restricted and databases are limited to ten records.