Quick Pallet Maker is intended to provide support for creating optimal box and pallet arrangements. The final goal is to fit more products into a pallet or container load, thus minimizing shipping costs.
Quick Pallet Maker takes into account practical box proportions, maximum box weight and offers guidance to a user that needs to pack a product into boxes and then into a standard load size.
Quick Pallet Maker is designed to help you reduce shipping costs as much as possible while following packaging specifications for load handling and safety.
Here are some key features of "Quick Pallet Maker":
· Box Calculations
· Pallet Calculations
· Container Fill
Input File Formats:
· XML text (for all QPM input files), Tab-delimited spreadsheet.
Output File Formats:
· XML text (for all QPM output files)
· CSV (Comma-Separated Values) for box coordinates
· SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) for box drawing
· MS Excel (pallet report)
· JPEG, BMP, PICT and other QuickTime-supported formats (for report graphics)
· QuickTime Movie (.mov) for pallet and container fill animations
· Power Macintosh G3 with System 8 (with CarbonLib) or greater (including OSX)
· 32 MB of free RAM
· Color Monitor, minimum resolution 800x600 pixels.
· QuickTime 4 or later is required for exporting reports to various graphics formats and for movie export.
· 30 days trial period.
· 15 seconds delay screen.
· Save and export functions are disabled.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· [All] BF: Boxes with similar sizes were reassigned to the wrong SKUs when calculating multiple items on a list of pallets.
· [All] BF: Minor bug fixes.