Priority Matrix is an OS X utility that helps you to visually organize your list, agenda, or priorities and designed for ease of use and flexibility.
The Priority Matrix application is truly interactive and every inch of space is functionality useful.
Priority Matrix can be used for:
· Daily planning
· SWOT analysis
· Pros / Cons list
· Project management
· View dozens of tasks at the same time
NOTE: To buy Priority Matrix via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Priority Matrix":
· Quadrants based priority / organization of projects
· Touch, drag and drop to add, edit, and manipulate items
· Visual organization that's customizable by colors & labels
· Drag and drop interface
· Email functionality for individual notes or entire lists
· Export, backup, and import list functionality
· Percentage completion display
· Customizable interface
· Icons for note categorization
· 64-bit processor
· 30 days trial period.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved performance on Master List.
· Added show all items across all quadrants in Master List.
· Fixed a small bug for sync on exit.