Personal Ledger is the perfect tool if you want to know where your money goes, if you want to be confident in their financial future and want to learn how to keep the family budget, if you have your own small business and you want to bring order to finance of your business.
Personal Ledger is a program for Mac OS X and powerful money management solution that can help you organize your personal finances so you can make better decisions about how you spend and save your money.
Simple and elegant solution, in the spirit of Mac OS, which is used in the Personal Ledger, the beautiful and intuitive interface that will bring pleasure to the work with him.
Here are some key features of "Personal Ledger":
· Save time. Autofill and thoughtful interface make it easy to input transactions, suggests the correct price, commissions and other details.
· One of the main ideas of Personal Ledger is to expedite and facilitate the filling of new data.
· When you create new transaction or subtransaction, enter the name of the payment and if you have transactions similar to this, the rest of the details filled in automatically the most relevant data. And if you specify a contact (this can be a shop where you have previously bought this product, or Bank through which you make payments, etc.), then prices, discounts, commissions and so on, will be filled out the data that is relevant for this contact.
· In order to enter the name of the payment, a contact, category or project, is enough to type a few letters and Personal Ledger could tell you what you wanted to enter. You can see all the best suggestions pressing ↓ (down)
· If the transaction has been scheduled, just select it and correct the details if necessary.
· Record the details: prices and discounts in shops, commissions in banks and payment systems, liters, kilograms ... Split transactions.
· Amounts is not enough! You probably are interested in the details, and with Personal Ledger, all these details under your control. They are easy entered, they are easy analyzed. You can see how prices are being risen during the crisis. You can find out how much fuel you have burned over the past month. If you plan to go to store, you can compile a list of purchases and you will know the prices in a store and how much money you need. Know, what the commissions in a payment system or bank, and how much will cost you currency exchange or transfer money from one account to another.
· Also, you can split transactions to subtransactions.
· Works with any currency.
· Personal Ledger has a convenient dictionary of currencies and exchange rates. Exchange rates can be synchronized via the Internet and edit manually. The history of exchange rates persists and conversion happens automatically, taking into account the date of transaction and the history of exchange rates.
· For each account you set its currency. Transactions of each account also can be in any currency, and when needed they will be converted into the currency of the account automatically.
· In the Personal Ledger, you can easily transfer money from one account to another, accordingly with currency of account, commissions and other details.
· Plan your expenses and income.
· In the Personal Ledger, you can plan all cash flows at the transaction and sub-transaction level, with all details. You can schedule all recurring payments, salaries, payments for rent, royalties and other cash flow, which it's possible provide. Once, spend a little time and schedule all of this, and in the future, Personal Ledger will always be able to answer the questions: what balance on a particular account at any date in the future, how much you can afford to spend on vacation, or how much you need to find the missing funds. Then You can, in two clicks, turn the scheduled transactions into real.
· Search, filter, analyze, and work with individual accounts, projects and so on with filters of Personal Ledger.
· You can, in usual manner and in spirit of Mac OS and Spotlight, to filter and find the exchange rates, actual and scheduled transactions, virtually by all the criteria and details. You can store a set of filters, give them their names and they will be always under your hand. Filters in Personal Ledger, one of the main tools.
· Convenient organization of all transactions and payments. Categories and Projects.
· Each payment in Personal Ledger belongs to a category. Categories may be two types: expense or income. Categories are organized in a hierarchical list, which has an unlimited number of levels of nesting.
· In addition to categories, payments in Personal Ledger may apply to various projects that may apply to your business, various contracts, or other things. This helps to split your finances and financial transactions. For example, to separate the cost of building of House, you can create a project "House."
· Projects, like the categories are organized in a hierarchical list with unlimited levels of nesting.
· Reports and graphs.
· Mobile version and synchronization.
· 19 days trial.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Password-protect your Personal Ledger documents.
· Fixed some bugs and shortcomings.