The ultimate, fully integrated business operations software system designed to help automate your business. Single or Multi-User systems, including mixed platform (Macintosh/Windows) and remote locations. Support for Retail and Mail Order merchants with full Accounting, Inventory Control, CRM, ERP, Credit Card Processing, Light Manufacturing, and much more.
What's New in This Release:
· Invoice and Order labels and item line labels (including support for barcode) re-designed and expanded, including new label templates. This is useful to print labels to label items being shipped.
· Added a print list button to a list of orders to allow a quick printout of the order documents. It uses a customizable report template.
· Minor internal improvements to the UPS/FedEx/USPS Internet enabled options - ability to retrieve tracking data, as well as rate data for each.
· Additional encryption and masking features for credit card, and other sensitive data for compliance.
· The Events tracking / calendar system now includes the ability to play an audible alert, and open a notification window at a specific date and time. It will also allow sending of SMS or eMail alerts for example to send a notification to your phone or pager. These special events will also show color coded to differentiate them from other events.
· The Open To Buy Purchase Order Generator now has the ability to open a sales history window by item and display sales history data by period, month, week, day, and more. This feature can help when making adjustments to the Open To Buy quantities when re-ordering stock.
· Calendar system next/previous month buttons added for easier month navigation.
· User email settings stronger encryption.
· Calendar window is no longer required to be closed to quit.
· Maintenance routine to convert to stronger encryption older credit card data for PCI compliance.
· Fast Cash Retail Sales screen now has the option (system configure) to press the enter key to add a line item, hit enter twice to finish sale.
· Improvements to Item Range Make feature for specifying size of items - useful when generating footwear or clothing related items. Support for Half Sizes, and sizes such as M, XL, etc.
· Customer purchase history display will display only ship-to customer items from and order, invoice, or fast cash if using the third party billing feature. All items (for all sub customers) may be displayed from within the billing (master) customer record.
· Consignment checks may now be generated based off sales for a period of time (monthly for example), and consignment checks generated (accounts payable checks) automatically and printed at the same time.
· Inter store (multi-store / multi-location) polling improvements for better OS X permissions handling when using the file-based polling option.
· Events list screen columns are now click able to sort / command-click to sort in descending order.
· Multiple printer / custom printer (default printers) improvements - switching back to a default printer after printing certain documents.
· New serial number entry system for easier entry of serial numbers during receiving's, and package make (manufacturing). Ability to select an item number and enter the serial numbers for that item number. Also can display all items, or only items with blank serial numbers.
· Serial numbers can be auto-generated either sequentially (unique number per quantity), or lot-number style (same # for all quantity)
· Special tour / ticketing features to support concierge at hotels placing ticket orders for their clients.
· Manifest option export support expanded to allow exports to be more generic to support not only FedEx, and UPS shipping software, but any shipping software that can accept a similar data format.
· Live Links real-time Web to POS/OE 4 interface enhanced to allow concierge flag to be retrieved for an item, and other changes to allow special concierge-only items and features in your eCommerce store.
· Minor cosmetic graphical user interface changes (button sizing/font adjustments, etc.)
· The various usage reports (inventory/back-order/purchase) now allow the shift key to be held to open the report editor to customize the report, and if the caps-lock key is down, print prompts to appear to further customize the page size / printer settings.
· Save related invoice set from a list of items, when viewing a list of items, allowing you to see all the invoices that contain any of the items in this list of inventory.
· Customer Accounts Receivable (A/R) Statement will format customers phone number according the the phone number format set in their customer record.
· Accounts Payable (A/P) print will now display print prompts for more customizable print settings.
· Ability to change the bank account to be used for the print check function of Add A/P (Accounts Payable) Charges.
· Orders and Invoices eMail field added, and set to the customers eMail field, can be changed on the actual Order/Invoice document if needed. These fields are used when eMailing customers from within the POS/OE 4 software.
· Serial numbers entry list in recessing / package make sort able by clicking on item number column title.
· Additional barcode scanner support added from the main button screen, convert order, add return, search orders, and search invoices.
· Receiving's and Purchase Orders will now allow vertical tabbing when you tab out of the quantity field from one item to tab into the quantity field of the item below.
· Command-Enter may be used to save out of a receiving document.
· Special routine to export inventory item pictures to files if they have been placed into the database.
· Add, Change, or Delete a keyword from an item or group of inventory items.
· Customer gift registry system, additional support for barcode scanning, and portable barcode scanning system in customer gift registry screen.
· Accounts Receivable (A/R) Multi-Pay defaults for reference number and payment type for easier entry of multiple customer payments.
· Added terms field to Accounts Receivable (A/R) screen for easy reference.
· Payments records query "fast search" screen added, with ability to access more advanced query engine.
· Thermal Star printer support added for Add Credit Card Transactions screen, Daily Totals, and Cash Drawer Count screens.
· Special routines added to export internal location (multiple-locations) data and to import in internal location re-order point and max-stock data to allow for adjusting this data externally.
· Reliability improvement to Dial-Up based Global Payments East credit card processing option. High speed internet based processing is also available.
· COD (Cash On Delivery) support for internet rate lookup option.