Organize:Pro (formerly Organize) is an efficient application designed to help you be more productive in a complex world.
It's about easily capturing ideas and stuff when things happen - in your office, during a meeting, on the way to work, while your waiting at the airport or the train station.
It's about quickly and easily organizing that stuff into Projects and, if you like GTD, into Contexts. About setting priorities, review dates or simply delegating some tasks.
And - most of all - it's about being reminded of the important things at the right time and place to get them done! No matter where you are.
Basically Organize:Pro is about getting back into the driver's seat and controlling your tasks instead of being driven by them!
If you're a freelancer, project manager, or simply working on more than several different tasks during your work day, Organize:Pro is the right choice for you!
NOTE: To buy Organize:Pro via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Organize:Pro":
· Quickly set priorities, review dates or delegate some tasks
· Just drop your emails or any file on Organize to create a follow-up task with the drop item attached
· Easily organize your meetings
· Multi-Project Management
· Delegate tasks and track results
· Project defaults and enhanced task view
· Diagram and Work Breakdown Structure views for review and planning
· 14 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improves formatted comments by adding copy and paste options with and without formatting and a quick insert shortcut to add the current date/time to your notes.
· Organize:Pro now additionally displays tasks by duration. This is especially helpful if you have “just some minutes”. You can now easily look up the most important tasks that can be finished in the time you have available.
List of Changes:
· Review by Duration view: If you’ve got only some minutes, check here which are the most important tasks you can complete in the available time
· New Action Button in comment editor with additional copy/paste features and quick-insert of current date/time
· Fixed display of repeating tasks in Overdue, Week and Month views
· Critical Bug Fix on Mac OS X 10.6