OpenEMR is a handy, easy to use medical practice management, electronic medical records, prescription writing, and medical billing application.
OpenEMR is a free and open source replacement for medical applications such as Medical Manager, Health Pro, and Misys. Medical claim and accounts receivable are accomplished through SQL-Ledger, which has been customized.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Supported in 19 languages
· Supports ICD10 diagnosis and billing coding
· Supports SNOMED diagnosis coding
· Supports 5010 X12
· Ability to add support for region specific diagnosis/billing coding sets.
· Importing mechanism to support importing and upgrading of ICD9, ICD10, SNOMED and RxNORM standardized data.
· Modernized login screen
· Calendar layout improvements
· Reminders and Dated Reminders
· Compatible with MySQL 5.5 and PHP 5.4
· Ability to customize prescription layout, DEA, NPI and state license number
· Explicit support for a separate primary provider and referring provider in patient demographics
· Billing and Payment module improvements
· Supports multiple billing code modifiers
· Support for procedure specific claim notes
· Supports CouchDB storage of documents
· Additional patient searching mechanism added (Patient List)
· Customizable Facility specific user information tracking
· CQM and AMC reports with options for assigning patient-provider relationships
· Sort fax/scan pages to match...